| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Birmingham, England in September is mild at 13.2 °C (55.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in September is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry with rain every now and then. Only 54mm (2.1in) of liquid is laid down across an average of 14 days.
- The skies in Birmingham, England are somewhat dreary with on average a mere 3:46 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 13:37 long with an average length of 12:37.
- There are approximately 8:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Birmingham, England September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Birmingham, England, Uk
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Birmingham, England:
- Manchester, England, Uk - 107.8 kms (67 miles) NNW
- Valley, Uk - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) WNW
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) W
- Aberporth, Uk - 199.2 kms (123.8 miles) W
- Lyneham, Uk - 112.6 kms (70 miles) S
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 168.9 kms (105 miles) SW
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 191.5 kms (119 miles) S
- Leeming, Uk - 200.1 kms (124.4 miles) N
- Hull, England, Uk - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) NE
- Waddington, Uk - 109 kms (67.7 miles) NE
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 215.5 kms (133.9 miles) ESE
- London, England, Uk - 148.9 kms (92.5 miles) SE
- Manston, Uk - 244.5 kms (151.9 miles) ESE
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) SE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 216.1 kms (134.3 miles) SSE