| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Birmingham, England in October is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with rain once in a while. Only 52mm (2in) of water is dropped across an average of 15 days.
- The heavens above Birmingham, England are gloomy with on average a trifling 2:46 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 10:31.
- There are approximately 7:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27% of daylight hours and cloudy 73% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Birmingham, England October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Birmingham, England, Uk
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Birmingham, England:
- Manchester, England, Uk - 107.8 kms (67 miles) NNW
- Valley, Uk - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) WNW
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) W
- Aberporth, Uk - 199.2 kms (123.8 miles) W
- Lyneham, Uk - 112.6 kms (70 miles) S
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 168.9 kms (105 miles) SW
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 191.5 kms (119 miles) S
- Leeming, Uk - 200.1 kms (124.4 miles) N
- Hull, England, Uk - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) NE
- Waddington, Uk - 109 kms (67.7 miles) NE
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 215.5 kms (133.9 miles) ESE
- London, England, Uk - 148.9 kms (92.5 miles) SE
- Manston, Uk - 244.5 kms (151.9 miles) ESE
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) SE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 216.1 kms (134.3 miles) SSE