| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Birmingham, England in July is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched with rain once in a while. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of water tumbles during on average 15 days.
- In July the skies in Birmingham, England are slightly fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:21 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 15:38 long and the longest day is 16:45 long with an average length of 16:17.
- There are approximately 10:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Birmingham, England July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Birmingham, England, Uk
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Birmingham, England:
- Manchester, England, Uk - 107.8 kms (67 miles) NNW
- Valley, Uk - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) WNW
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) W
- Aberporth, Uk - 199.2 kms (123.8 miles) W
- Lyneham, Uk - 112.6 kms (70 miles) S
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 168.9 kms (105 miles) SW
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 191.5 kms (119 miles) S
- Leeming, Uk - 200.1 kms (124.4 miles) N
- Hull, England, Uk - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) NE
- Waddington, Uk - 109 kms (67.7 miles) NE
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 215.5 kms (133.9 miles) ESE
- London, England, Uk - 148.9 kms (92.5 miles) SE
- Manston, Uk - 244.5 kms (151.9 miles) ESE
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) SE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 216.1 kms (134.3 miles) SSE