| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Birmingham, England in February is very cool at 3.1 °C (37.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.1 °C (32.2 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with sleet, rain or snow once in a while. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of liquid is discharged across on average 15 days.
- In February the skies in Birmingham, England are really dreary having on balance only 1:52 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:59 long and the longest day is 10:41 long with an average length of 9:49.
- There are approximately 7:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Birmingham, England February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Birmingham, England, Uk
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Birmingham, England:
- Manchester, England, Uk - 107.8 kms (67 miles) NNW
- Valley, Uk - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) WNW
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) W
- Aberporth, Uk - 199.2 kms (123.8 miles) W
- Lyneham, Uk - 112.6 kms (70 miles) S
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 168.9 kms (105 miles) SW
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 191.5 kms (119 miles) S
- Leeming, Uk - 200.1 kms (124.4 miles) N
- Hull, England, Uk - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) NE
- Waddington, Uk - 109 kms (67.7 miles) NE
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 215.5 kms (133.9 miles) ESE
- London, England, Uk - 148.9 kms (92.5 miles) SE
- Manston, Uk - 244.5 kms (151.9 miles) ESE
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) SE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 216.1 kms (134.3 miles) SSE